The SIAM Student Chapter at TU Delft is organizing a Mathematical Modelling in Medicine Day which is going to take place on 31st of May 2017.
The meeting will be a one-day workshop of PhD students that are working in the field of modelling in medicine. The morning session of the workshop day will focus on medical imaging (ranging from pattern recognition to mathematical physics). The afternoon session will focus on modelling (ranging from wound healing to system biology).
We are happy to announce the participation of Doctor Alessandro Sbrizzi of the University Medical Center Utrecht as keynote speaker for the morning session, and Doctor Liesbet Geris of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven as keynote speaker for the afternoon session.
The programme, as well as the abstracts of all speakers can be found here.
The presentations of the speakers are below:
- Alessandro Sbrizzi, UMC Utrecht (slides)
- Anna Kruseman, UMC Utrecht (slides)
- Kirsten Koolstra, LUMC (slides)
- Jeroen van Gemert, TU Delft (slides)
- Liesbet Geris, KU Leuven (slides)
- Esmée Vendel, Leiden University (slides)
- Jiao Chen, TU Delft (slides)
- Lisanne Rens, CWI (slides)
- Anja Rüten-Budde, Leiden University (slides)
- Richard Beck, Leiden University (slides)
The workshopday was be held at:
||Faculteit Elektrotechniek, Wiskunde en Informatica. Van der Poelzaal (LB01.220).
||Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands. (How to get there)